Medicare.gov is a free and safe way to stay up to date on Medicare information. Here are a few advantages to going paperless:
- Get your Medicare Summary Notice and your “Medicare & you” handbook quicker.
- The eMSN is an electronic version of your Medicare Summary Notice
- Rather than waiting 3 months to get the paper copy of your MSN, It is viewable through a secure link emailed to you every month.
- Check your eligibility, enrollment, and other Medicare benefits.
- View a calendar of your current and upcoming preventive services.
- Track monthly claims and costs.
- Catch errors in billing and services
- Help prevent fraud
- Eliminate stacks of paper. You can save or print only what you need.
“Medicare & You” eHandbook
The eHandbook is an online version of your trusted “Medicare & You” handbook, instead of the paper copy you get every fall. It’s updated throughout the year, so you’ll never be looking at outdated information. It’s also searchable, so you can find the information you need quickly and easily.
Click here for 3 easy steps to go paperless:
Annual Enrollment runs from October 15th thru December 7th.
Do not become complacent with your current plan or you may be overpaying or leaving benefits on the table that other plans are offering.
If you have questions or are confused about which company is best for you, book a meeting with an agent. The goal is to lower your potential cost as low as possible while still receiving great medical care when you need it.
Please share us with your friends, family or neighbors. A referral is the greatest complement we can receive.
If any of your contact information has changed, please email or call Kaitlyn.